Did you know? Babies who participate in interactive music classes with their parents smile more, communicate better, are easier to soothe, and show earlier and more sophisticated brain responses to music.
Our Kindermusik Cuddle & Bounce Short Course will be held in Buderim and is for babies (0-12 months) and someone who loves them.
Cuddle & Bounce Short Course: Zoom Baby is 4 weeks of music and movement fun. Bumpity-bump, zippity-zoom, babies are on the go! This unit is packed with songs, rhymes and instrument play to support your baby’s developing spatial awareness. Class activities will explore distance, speed, placement, reaching, dancing, rocking, bouncing, and a whole lot of learning fun.
This is the perfect opportunity for you and your baby to experience our Kindermusik program for the youngest little music maker and will lead into our Cuddle & Bounce term program commencing in Term 4 in Buderim on Fridays.
Special Price: $60
Includes 4 x 45 minute classes and Kindermusik@Home Materials (your online parenting resource with class music, activities, class story and parent information)
Classes held weekly for 4 weeks commencing Friday 14th August, 2015 at the Goodlife Community Centre, Fridays 11.00am – 11.45am
Enrol Now. Select ‘Short Course’ and ‘Other Agreed Amount’ for payment.
Kindermusik Cuddle & Bounce for Babies (0-12 months)
Kindermusik Cuddle & Bounce provides a delightful environment unlike any other. Through a unique blend of multi-sensory activities that include creative movement, vocal play, object and instrument exploration, and a colourful literature component, your little one’s growth and development are stimulated and all senses engaged.
Cuddle & Bounce is for lap babies, crawlers and walkers 13 months and under. It incorporates the most current research on early childhood development and provides families a special place for learning and connecting with other parents and babies through music and movement.
What you’ll experience in Kindermusik Music Classes for Babies
- Variety of Music — Musical diversity builds strong neural connections in a baby’s forming mind, which is why each Kindermusik term contains an array of styles, sounds, and genres.
- Instrument Play — Age-appropriate experiences with child-safe instruments enhance a sense of rhythm and steady beat, develops a keen awareness of the distinguishing qualities of sound, and encourages spontaneity and creativity.
- Dance — A classroom full of baby and adult pairs dancing together helps a little body develop the muscle strength needed to crawl and walk and helps a little heart to fall in love with the sheer joy of responding to music.
- Together Time — A Kindermusik class is truly the essence of “quality time,” offering the parent a place to create special memories with their child, gain new insights into their child’s development, and nurture their child’s natural love of music.
- Expert Advice — Your Kindermusik Educator explains “what-to-watch-for” every step of the way and how each activity enhances your baby’s complete development.
- Learning Continues at Home — With the home materials, the learning continues at home with the child’s best teacher—the parent!
“The time I spend with my son in class each week is invaluable time spent one on one enjoying a playful and relaxed adventure in musical discovery together. It also provides my son Olivier with an opportunity to experience new ways of interacting in a group situation both with the adults and other children present.”- Kindermusik Village Parent (0 – 1.5 yrs).
“My son absolutely loves music and dancing so thoroughly enjoys this class as well as socialising with other children.”- Kindermusik Cuddle & Bounce Parent (0-12 months).
“I think it’s very well structured to the developmental needs of my baby and she absolutely loves it!” – Kindermusik Cuddle & Bounce Parent (0-12 months).