A Bonding Experience:
Kindermusik Foundations provides a delightful environment unlike any other. Through a unique blend of multi-sensory activities that include creative movement, vocal play, object and instrument exploration and a colourful literature component, your little one’s growth and development are stimulated and all senses engaged.
For lap babies, crawlers and walkers 13 months and under, our Kindermusik Foundations class incorporates the most current research on early childhood development and provides you with a special place for learning and connecting with other parents and babies through music and movement.
Term 1 2019 commences Monday 4th February.
* ‘New Baby’ Welcome Discount: for babies 4 months and under (at time of enrolment). Discount applies to your first term of Cuddle & Bounce classes at Music2Grow – deduct $20 ‘new baby welcome discount’ from your total fee.
About the Classes
Age Range: newborn to 13 months
Class Structure: 8-9 classes in a term
Class Length: 45 minute class each week
Class Size: Class with no more than 10 babies with parents
What a Parent and Child Will Experience in Class:
- Variety of Music — Musical diversity builds strong neural connections in a baby’s forming mind, which is why each Kindermusik semester contains an array of styles, sounds, and genres.
- Instrument Play — Age-appropriate experiences with baby-safe instruments enhance a sense of rhythm and steady beat, develop a keen awareness of the distinguishing qualities of sound, and encourage spontaneity and creativity.
- Dance — A classroom full of baby and adult pairs dancing together helps a little body develop the muscle strength needed to crawl and walk and helps a little heart to fall in love with the sheer joy of responding to music.
- Together Time — A Kindermusik class is truly the essence of “quality time,” offering you a place to create special memories with your child, gain new insights into your child’s development, and nurture your child’s natural love of music.
- Expert Advice — Your Kindermusik Educator explains “what-to-watch-for” every step of the way and how each activity enhances your baby’s complete development.
- Learning Continues at Home — With your Kindermusik@Home materials, the learning continues at home with the child’s best teacher—you!
“My son has had a wonderful time at Kindermusik – he has enjoyed the music, dancing, playing with other babies and the lovely teacher – Verna. Verna makes the class so enjoyable for the babies, she is so calm, gentle and kind. Lachie gets excited as soon as we walk into class and he sees her. We have re-enrolled for next term.” – Kirsten K., Music2Grow parent.
“My baby loves it and the teacher is wonderful.” – Nicolette M., Music2Grow parent.
“Fantastic music and play for both parent and child which is also great for cognitive and physical development.” – Music2Grow Foundations Parent (0-12 months).
“I think it’s very well structured to the developmental needs of my baby and she absolutely loves it!” – Music2Grow Foundations Parent (0-12 months).
“The time I spend with my son in class each week is invaluable time spent one on one enjoying a playful and relaxed adventure in musical discovery together. It also provides my son Olivier with an opportunity to experience new ways of interacting in a group situation both with the adults and other children present.”- Jacasta B., Music2Grow Parent.
“It is fun, engaging and Verna is a great teacher!”- Music2Grow Parent.
Missed the start of the semester? No problem, you can join at any time. Come along to a preview in an existing class. Preview class cost is $15 and includes a 45-minute Kindermusik class and CD to take home. The cost of your preview class will be deducted from your term fees when you enrol. Bookings are essential. Contact Verna for more information M: 0415 482 264 or email