Kindermusik Level Three is for your imaginative and curious preschooler (3-5 years). Each term combines your preschooler’s natural love of music, storytelling, and imaginative play with age-appropriate activities that introduce early music concepts and foster independence, social and emotional skills, language development and self-control. Engaging unit themes such as Out and About, Make Believe and Around the Farm, keep your pre-schooler on their toes learning to love the world around them and the music in it.
Each class is 45-minutes of creative, musical play that is guided in a very specific, sequential way. Musical concepts and skills needed to succeed in learning an instrument are gradually developed and reinforced. Caregivers and siblings attend the last 15 minutes for a special Sharing Time where you do an activity together and are given information and tools to continue the learning at home with your Kindermusik@Home online materials.
Now enrolling for Term 2, 2018.
About the Classes
Age Range: 3 to 5 years
Class Structure: 8-9 classes per term
Class Length: 45 minute class each week
Class Size: Class with no more than 10 children
Parent Involvement: Last 10-15 minutes of class
What your child will experience in Class:
- Pretend Play — Pretend play activities along with music, vocal development, storytelling, listening, movement, and literacy are a big part of each class. When based upon a child’s real life experiences, pretend play helps develop language, sensory, motor, and cognitive skills.
- Musical Variety and Singing — Activities include a mixture of musical genres and styles and provide a setting for children to explore their many voices and to use a “singing voice”. Singing helps with memory and recall, physical development, creativity and socialization.
- Parent Involvement — Preschoolers are learning to be self-sufficient in a group setting of peers, while many times still needing the emotional security provided by a parent. Kindermusik Laugh & Learn is the best of both worlds! Caregivers and any siblings participate in the last 10-15 minutes of class. Plus your Kindermusik@Home materials ensure the learning continues at home with each child’s best teacher—the parent.
“Our educator Verna is terrific – she has a real way with children. I think Kindermusik is the activity my son most enjoys in his week. The way our class is set up I think is great for all kinds of kids – active boys like mine, and also quieter more reserved kids. I’ve recommended it a lot!” – Catlin E., Music2Grow parent
“It’s great fun! My 3 year old loves it. We both look forward to it every week. Our teacher Verna is great!!!” – Elisa D., Music2Grow parent
“[Verna] is absolutely great – warm, patient and talented.” – Music2Grow Level 3 parent.
Term 2 2018 Fees and inclusions: Term fees include 9 x 45 minute classes (developmentally appropriate curriculum for preschoolers aged 3-5 years) and Kindermusik@Home Materials (2 digital at home unit themes per term)
- Package A: Total $155 (includes tuition and Kindermusik@Home, your very own online resource with class music and listening excerpts, e-book, activities to do at home together and parent information to support the classroom experience).
- Package B: Total $175 (includes tuition, Kindermusik@Home + 2 CDs of beautifully arranged songs & verses from class, class Family Guide with story and age-appropriate prop/instrument).
Missed the start of the semester? No problem, you can join at any time. Come along to a preview in an existing class. Preview class cost is $15 and includes a 45-minute Kindermusik class and CD to take home. The cost of your preview class will be deducted from your term fees when you enrol. Bookings are essential. Contact Verna for more information M: 0415 482 264 or email