Sing & Play with your young toddler
About the Classes
Age Range: 1-2 years
Class Structure: 8-9 classes in a term
Class Length: 45 minute class each week
Class Size: Class with no more than 12 toddlers with parents
What you’ll experience in Kindermusik Music Classes for Young Toddlers
- Instrument play– Age-appropriate experiences with child-safe instruments enhance a sense of rhythm and steady beat, develop a keen awareness of the distinguishing qualities of sound, and encourage spontaneity and creativity.
- Dance– A classroom full of child and adult pairs dancing together helps a little body develop the muscle strength needed to walk, jump and run and helps a little heart to fall in love with the sheer joy of responding to music.
- Exploration Time – Your child’s natural curiosity will be stimulated in our young toddler music classes, in an inviting environment of discovering specially designed instruments, textures, sounds, movements, interesting objects, and child-safe props.
- Musical concepts– Even the littlest musicians and their parents benefit from early exposure to basic musical fundamentals such as loud and quiet, musical form, tempo, timbre, steady beat, and more!
- Together time – A Kindermusik class is truly the essence of “quality time,” offering you a place to create special memories with your child, gain new insights into your child’s development, and nurture your child’s natural love of music.
- Expert advice – Your Kindermusik educator explains “what-to-watch-for” every step of the way and how each activity enhances your child’s complete development.
- Tools and inspiration for home – With your Online Resources, the learning continues all week long with your child’s best teacher—you!
“My child gets so much out of attending class. She is always happy and relaxed with her teacher and there is always something new to learn (for both of us).” – Katie H., Music2Grow Parent.
“My 14 month old daughter absolutely loves Kindermusik. I love watching her be so happy. I love the flexibility of each activity and support from the teacher. The teacher always suggests different ways to do an activity if a child is being ‘difficult’ or likes doing the activity as he/she likes. This is extremely helpful as children don’t always respond to situations how one may anticipate. The teacher always listens to the children and adapts the classes to follow child interests and scaffold learning. :)” – Katie R., Music2Grow Parent.
“Kindermusik is a highlight in our week. My son loves dancing & he is at his most vocal at kindermusik. As his speech is delayed due to having a genetic disease (TSC) this is wonderful to hear. I also like that signs are incorporated in the songs which re-enforces what we do in therapy…”- Fiona C., Music2Grow Parent.