Creativity and Confidence
For the toddler, every day brings new discoveries and opportunities to explore the world. Despite a display of independence, the 1.5 to 3 year old child still longs for the safety and security of parental closeness. During this time, toddlers still relish the comfort of the familiar while also seeking the challenge of something new.
Kindermusik Wiggle & Grow encourages children to be creative, to initiate their own ideas and to respond in their own ways, while your active participation gives your toddler the security he needs.
Wiggle and Grow class information sheet including class fees, registration and payment information (Term 4 commences 8th October, 2013). Pay in full by 23rd September for an earlybird discount.
About the Classes
What a Parent and Child Will Experience in Class:
- Instrument exploration and ensemble skill development – Children will explore the physical characteristics and sounds of age-appropriate instruments which will eventually lead them to discover their potential for beat, rhythm, melody, and ensemble playing.
- Vocal play – Through vocal play, toddlers learn to form vowels and consonants, say words and phrases, and imitate rhythm and vocal inflection. In Kindermusik Wiggle & Grow, vocal play is presented within the context of songs, chants, and activities done in class.
- Exploration Time — Children will love discovering specially designed instruments, textures, sounds, and movements.
- Story time and early literacy – Listening to stories enhances language and speech development and fosters awareness of sounds, teaches use of language, and sends the message that words and symbols have meaning. The same experiences that help toddlers learn to read a book also help them learn to read music.
- Movement Activities – Each class provides various opportunities for movement such as synchronized movement, group dances and circle games, and even expressive movement.
- Together Time — Kindermusik is the essence of quality time, allowing parents to make the most of the fleeting toddler years, giving them the time and the tools to make music and memories together in class and at home.
- Expert advice — A Kindermusik educator explains how the musically based activities enhance a toddler’s complete development.
Class & Materials Cost:
- 8 x 45 minute classes (developmentally appropriate curriculum for parents and toddlers, ages 1.5 – 3 years)
- At Home Materials (2 new digital units each month, including class music & lyrics, class story, parent information and at home activities)
- Total $120.00 per term (includes all tuition and Home Materials Kit)
- Earlybird Special Discount! (pay in full at time of registration) Total $100.00
- Or pay by the month – $60 per month
Please ask for information about credit card and direct debit options. Missed the start of the term? No problem, you can join at any time – a new class theme is introduced each month. Come along to an existing class for a free trial. Contact Verna for more information M: 0415 482 264 or email