What if there were a place for you and your baby? Where life’s merry-go-round slowed down for a while to let you and your child share in the magical moments that happen through music, movement, touch and sound? A place to learn and connect with other parents and children and to rediscover the meaning of community? What if there were a place where someone helped you peek inside your baby’s miraculous little body and brain? And what if these moments of discovery helped you understand how with every song, rhyme and tickle, with every whisper and peek-a-boo, you help unfold your baby’s natural gifts? And what if every time you left this place, you took home treasures from the day, inspirations for making that experience come alive with your baby at home? There is a place…
Cuddle & Bounce (0-12 months)
Cuddle & Bounce is a joyful first Kindermusik experience for parents and babies aged 0 – 12 months. Your term fee includes 8 x 45 minute classes and Digital Home Materials (your online parenting resource). Term 1 classes commence on Friday 29th January 2016.
COOROY: Tuesdays at 2.00pm; NOOSA: Wednesdays at 11.00am; BUDERIM: Fridays at 12.00pm
Contact Verna to book your place. Click here for our class schedule. Click here for a class information including fees, inclusions and payment options.
Cuddle & Bounce celebrates the amazing journey of a baby’s first year of life, focusing on:
- Language and Vocal Development – Babies’ early language skills are nurtured as they imitate sounds, engage in lots of give-and-take conversations, and add to communicative abilities through sign language.
- Brain Development – Through every movement, a baby’s brain synapses and the connections between neurons are created and strengthened.
- Large and Small Motor Skills – Movement through music activities support stretching, kicking, rolling, crawling, sitting and standing independently will enhance large motor skills; playful activities such as reaching for or grasping objects will aid small motor skills.
- Social-Emotional Development – Through lots of cuddling, playing, humming, and dancing, Kindermusik activities help build and strengthen parents’ relationship with children. Side-by-side play and group dance activities with other parents and children provide the important benefits of safe and early interactions with the wider social world.
- Musical Development – Together, parents and babies will explore simple, baby-safe percussion instruments. Throughout hundreds of different Kindermusik music and movement activities, babies receive an early introduction to the songs, sounds, rhythms, and tempos of music from around the world.
What Music2Grow parents are saying about Kindermusik Cuddle & Bounce:
“My baby loves it and the teacher is wonderful.” – Music2Grow Cuddle & Bounce Parent (0-12 months).
“Fantastic music and play for both parent and child which is also great for cognitive and physical development.” – Music2Grow Cuddle & Bounce Parent (0-12 months).
“My son absolutely loves music and dancing so thoroughly enjoys this class as well as socialising with other children.”- Music2Grow Cuddle & Bounce Parent (0-12 months).
“I think it’s very well structured to the developmental needs of my baby and she absolutely loves it!” – Music2Grow Cuddle & Bounce Parent (0-12 months).
You must be logged in to post a comment.